Are you ready for some egg-citing Pokémon GO news? Well flower crown Pokémon are returning, Mega Lopunny will make its debut and more! Check out the official details below:
Spring has sprung in the northern hemisphere, and we’re celebrating with a spring-themed event! Look out for Chansey, Happiny, and some other familiar Pokémon wearing flower crowns. Plus, Mega Lopunny will be making its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids!
Date + Time
Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
- The following Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild: Pikachu wearing a flower crown, Exeggcute, Marill, Plusle, Minun, Buneary, Bunnelby, and more. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Bunnelby!
- Chansey wearing flower crowns will be appearing in the wild, and Happiny wearing flower crowns will be hatching from Eggs! If you evolve a Chansey wearing a flower crown into Blissey, that Blissey be wearing a flower crown, too. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Chansey or a Shiny Happiny!
- Shadow Exeggcute will be appearing more often in Team GO Rocket battles!
- The following Pokémon will be hatching more often from 2 km Eggs: Exeggcute, Eevee wearing a flower crown, Pichu wearing a flower crown, Togepi, Azurill, Buneary, Happiny wearing a flower crown, Munchlax, Rufflet, and Bunnelby.
- Mega Lopunny will make its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids! Other spring-themed Pokémon will be appearing in raids as well. There will also be Mega Lopunny–inspired avatar items available in the shop!
- Event-exclusive spring-themed Gift stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts during the event, so be sure to get them while they’re available!
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research tasks to encounter Azumarill, Rufflet, and more!
- Complete the spring-themed Collection Challenge during the event by collecting featured Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy, and XP. Head on over to the Today View to track your progress!
- 2× Hatch Candy
- Lucky Eggs will last for one hour
- 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when you place an Egg in an Incubator during the event
Personally, I love the flower crown crowd and will be trying to collect the Togepi I missed out on last year! Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments or on Discord!