What is Pokémon HOME?
Pokémon HOME was announced during the 2019 Pokémon Press Conference in Tokyo, Japan. It is an app that will be compatible with the Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android that allows players to store their Pokémon similarly to the Nintendo 3DS app Pokémon Bank. A new feature will be access to trading right from your smartphone with anyone in the world.
Keep checking back as we add more information as it is revealed!
What games are compatible?
So far the compatible games have been listed as:
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch): Deposit and withdraw Pokémon
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu & Let’s Go Eevee (Switch): Deposit Pokémon only
- Pokémon GO (iOS/Android): Deposit Pokémon only
- Pokémon Bank (3DS): Deposit Pokémon only
It is important to note that only the upcoming games Pokémon Sword & Shield will be able to withdraw Pokémon from HOME.
When will it be released?
It currently has a release date of early 2020.
Latest News for Pokémon HOME
- Pokémon HOME released: These are the 35 Pokémon now available in Sword & Shield
- New Pokémon HOME Details
- Pokémon Home, Sleep and Masters