Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl allow players to take on the role of Lucas or Dawn to explore the Sinnoh region and conquer its regional Pokémon league. The region contained 107 new Pokémon and a plot that centered around Team Galactic’s pursuit to remake the entire universe.
The games introduced many new features to the Pokémon series, including online play, a revamp to Pokémon move categorization, and the explorable Underground multiplayer area.
Pokémon Platinum expanded on the two games before it and featured a colder, snowier Sinnoh region than players had previously seen. In addition to changes throughout the region, new Pokémon could also be found that were not available in the earlier games.
- Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Version Exclusive Pokémon
- Locations for Legendary and Mythical Pokémon in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
- Guide to Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and Champion in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
- Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: September 28, 2006
- Pokémon Platinum: September 13, 2008
- Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: July 27, 2007
- Pokémon Platinum: May 22, 2009
- Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: April 22, 2007
- Pokémon Platinum: March 22, 2009
- Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: June 21, 2007
- Pokémon Platinum: May 14, 2009
- Nintendo DS