Niantic has announced a new event coming soon to Pokémon GO. Players will be able to carry and open more gifts, and may even be able to snag a Shiny Bonsly! Read the official details below:
Date + Time
- Monday, August 5, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT to Monday, August 19, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT
- All Eggs received from Gifts during the event will require only 2 km to hatch and look like 2 km Eggs, but don’t worry, Trainers! The Pokémon that hatch from them will be ones that normally appear in 7 km Eggs, regardless of whether you incubate or hatch them during or after the event.
- For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can open daily will increase to 30.
- For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can carry in your inventory will increase to 20.
- If you’re lucky, you may hatch a Shiny Bonsly!
Remember to spin those PokéStops and stock up on Gifts so you can make your friends’ days bright by sending each of them a Gift!
If you are looking for more friends to add we recommend asking in the comments below! Don’t forget to head over to our Discord server as well—we even have a dedicated rumors channel!
Thanks for reading
How can you help support our site? By becoming a patron! Join our Patreon and help us continue to grow our unique community together!