Today’s the day! Or, it was supposed to be until new Pokémon from Sun & Moon were leaked and then officially revealed yesterday. Even so, we’re still expecting a modicum of new Pokémon information in addition to an English trailer! The Japanese and Western trailers have all differed so far, so we may just see something we didn’t see last night! The official English site contains new details about last night’s Pokémon!
We now have the official English trailer and some new updates:
- Charjabug has a new ability, Battery: “Charjabug has the Battery Ability, an Ability not seen before in any other Pokémon. The Battery Ability allows it to raise the power of allies’ special moves.”
- Vikavolt has the ability Levitate
- Tapu Koko has the ability Electric Surge which creates Electric Terrain when it enters battle. It also knows the brand-new attack Nature’s Madness which decreases opponent’s HP by half. It’s closed form is teased to be used at certain special times… It is also the guardian of Melemele Island
- Bruxish is the Gnash Teeth Pokémon and has the abilities Dazzling and Strong Jaw. The former is a new ability which prevents opponents from using priority moves that strike first (appears to block only offensive moves from description)
- Cutiefly is the Bee Fly Pokémon and has the abilities Honey Gather and Shield Dust
- Drampa is the Placid Pokémon and sports the abilities Beserk and Sap Sipper. It’s Sp. Attack will increase by 1 if its HP drops below half for the former ability, a new addition to the game
- Komala is the Drowsing Pokémon and has the ability Comatose which keeps it asleep and safe from other status conditions
- Rockruff is the Puppy Pokémon and has abilities Keen Eye and Vital Spirit
- Togedemaru is the Roly-Poly Pokémon (omg, how adorable) and has the abilities Iron Barbs and Lightning Rod
- We also have confirmation that Zubat will appear in the wild!
While we’re waiting, enjoy chatting in the comments or in our live chat room!
ps- Swadloon has been very lonely, have you visited our forums lately?