- Hearts gained or bought above the normal 5 are now separate and you’ll still be able to regenerate the latter hearts (THANK YOU)
- Pokémon details are now available to see right after capture
- Mega Evolutions can now have their effects boosted
- New ‘Super Catch Mode’ increases the likelihood of catching a Pokémon dramatically
- Level & experience are now visible when optimizing your Pokémon team before a stage
- Some anti-cheating measures added
In addition, there’s a new competition for Mega Venusaur! This is one Mega Evolution I don’t want to miss out on, which means I’ll have to spend some hard-earned gold on items in order to be competitive. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was more skill involved? Image courtesy of Serebii.
FEATURED DISCUSSION: Pokemon Shuffle