One of our staff members, Sammydodger, has now received his copy of Pokémon X! This is the beginning of our coverage of the game. We’re compiling our own experiences, along with information from 4chan, Reddit, and a large chunk from Serebii’s early explorations. This post will be updated constantly with information and images 🙂
- Vaniville Town
- Aquacorde Town
- Santalune City
- Lumiose City
- Camphrier Town
- Cyllage City
- Ambrette Town
- Geosenge Town
- Shalour City
- Courmaline City
- Laverre City
- Dendemille Town
- Anistar City
- Couriway Town
- Snowbelle City
- Kloude City
- Santalune Forest
- Parfum Palace
- Connecting Cave
- Glittering Cave
- Reflection Cave
- Sea Spirit’s Den
- Kalos Power Plant
- Pokéball Factory
- Lost Hotel
- Frost Cavern
- Terminus Cave
- Pokémon Village
- Victory Road
- Chamber of Emptiness
- Pokémon League
- Flare Cafe
- Team Flare HQ
- Azure Bay
- Battle Chateau
- Battle Maison
- Tower of Mastery
- Proteon: Changes the user’s type to match the last attack used
- Competitive: Raises a user’s Special Attack when one of their stats is lowered
- Pixilate: Turns Normal-type attacks into Fairy-type attacks
- Inverse Battles: In these battles the type-chart is inversed
- Dazzling Gleam: (TM99)
- Play Nice: Lowers opponent’s attack by one stage
- Bug Badge – Pokémon up to Lv. 30 will obey you without question.
- Cliff Badge – Pokémon up to Lv. 40 will obey you without question.
- Rumble Badge – Pokémon up to Lv. 50 will obey you without question.
- Plant Badge – Pokémon up to Lv. 60 will obey you without question.
- Voltage Badge – Pokémon up to Lv. 70 will obey you without question.
- Fairy Badge – Pokémon up to Lv. 80 will obey you without question.
- Psychic Badge – Pokémon up to Lv. 90 will obey you without question.
- Iceberg Badge – All Pokémon will obey you without question.
3 Mini Games
- Berry Picker – Pick berries and give them to your Pokémon before they lose patience. The more you do the better rating you get. Things speed up as the timer counts down. Difficulties – Easy, Medium, Hard, Unlimited (3 Lives).
- Head It – Head strings of wool as they fall from the sky, timing is everything. The more you hit without missing the greater the combo (but the faster they come!). Aim for a highscore. Difficulties – Easy, Medium, Hard, Unlimited (3 Lives).
- Tile Puzzle – Old traditional slide puzzle, try and reorganize it.
Other people’s Pokémon visit your amie home and can give you gifts.
You unlock Poképuffs and furniture for your amie home by playing the mini games and interacting with your Pokémon.
Make facial expressions and the Pokémon might notice!
Your other party Pokémon join in with the mini games too.
- Friend Safari: Area in which you can capture Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities. Type of Pokémon appearing depends on registered friends and user selection
- Ability Capsule: Allows to switch between the two normal abilities of a Pokémon. Costs 200BP
- Assault Vest: Raises Special Defense, but prevents use of status moves
- Safety Goggles: Prevents damage from weather and ‘Powder’ attacks
- Weakness Policy: Raises the holder’s Attack and Special Attack when hit by a super-effective move.
- Exp. Share: Received after the first gym, now affects all Pokémon in a trainer’s team
Neat Little Details
- Player bends down when talking to youngsters.
- You can turn your head side to side when sitting down on a bench.
- Player blinks and stretches.
- Nicknames are 12 letters not 10.
- When trading in game you don’t need to get the Pokémon out of your PC as it will let you pick from there automatically.
- If you character walks past a sign, for example, they will turn their head and face it. You can then press A to interact and read the sign.
Featured Thread: Pokemon nicknames for x and y by atmosphere