[vc_message color=”alert-info” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
Don’t forget today is the last day to enter our TCG Giveaway! Click HERE to view the post and enter!
[/vc_message] [vc_column_text pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
Nintendo will be airing a new Direct today providing updates on 3DS and Wii U titles set to release this summer. It seems we’re not set to have any new games revealed, with Nintendo saying that they will broadcast another Direct showcasing games for fall and onwards before E3 this year.
We will be covering this episode as well as providing a live stream to watch the episode. Our coverage can be found below.
[/vc_column_text] [vc_column_text title=”Live Updates” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
- Apologies, the stream had actually started but the one I was watching hadn’t yet begun. If we have missed anything major we will update the post with it!
- Mario and Sonic at The Olympic Winter Games @ Sotchi will utilise the GamePad, Wii U Controller Pro and Wiimote. Situational controller switching happens in certain events.
- Nintendo have partnered with Sega to release numerous Sonic games on their consoles. The first of these games will be Sonic Lost World, available exclusively on 3DS and Wii U. It is an action adventure game with more details coming before E3.
- A bigger catalogue of Sega Game Gear games will become available on the Virtual Console soon. With details to come shortly.
- The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons will be available May 30th, the games will cost $5.99 each, however, for the first three weeks (May 30th – June 20th) will be available for for $4.99.
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will be available May 24th.
- We’re focusing on WarioWare and some of the feature the GamePad has in the game. Including a mini-game that features various viewpoints in the game, you must use both the TV and GamePad screens to complete the game. The game launches June 23rd.
- Resident Evil Revelations Wii U version feature Infernal mode with items in new locations and more. It will feel like a totally different experience. New controls for the GamePad include using the map on the GamePad’s screen and changing items, without disracting from the experience on the TV. The game also allows the game to be fully played Off TV.The game will be available May 21st.
- New Super Luigi U DLC details. Players can take part in co-op playing as Luigi, one of two Toads and Nabbit. His speed and jump is the same as other characters, he is unable to power-up but instead takes no damage if he touches an enemy. NSLU will be available on June 20th for $9.99. The game will also be available as a standalone version on August 25th in stores for $29.99MSRP
- The Wonderful 101 details will be revealed between now and release.
- Pikmin 3 will feature 3 new main characters: Alph, Charlie and Brittany. Their planet is featuring a doomsday due to a lack of food. In Pikmin 3 the aim is to find fruit as a new resource for their home planet. They will use the help of the Pikmin to transport the food. Experienced and unexperienced players will be able to enjoy the game equally. The GamePad becomes the KopPad in Pikmin 3. Displaying a mini-map with details on each area. Players can also be automatically moved using the KopPad. The game can be played in full of TV. The game which launch on August 4th.
- During the week of E3 Nintendo are making Wii U games playable to the public in Best Buy stores across the US.
[/vc_column_text] [vc_column_text title=”Live Stream” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]