Another set of rumours have appeared online and claim to reveal several new bits of information on Pokémon X & Y. We were uncertain whether we wanted to post these at first, but we’ve decided to go ahead. Water Pokémon Master of PokéBeach originally posted these rumours.
Smash will be airing in a few hours with their Pokémon X & Y Special with their reveal of all the Corocoro information released last week. It seems unlikely that anything else will be concretely confirmed or revealed but there’s a slim chance. As usual we will be covering the episode so check back for the post soon.
Remember none of this is to be considered true, that’s not to say it isn’t. Until anything is officially confirmed there’s always scepticism over what’s true and what’s not. Regardless we hope to have some juicy information for you soon! We know how much you all enjoy discussing these so called leaks and analysing them down to the last details. The insider information is as follows…
- Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
- A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
- A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr evolves into Meowstick.
- Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
- Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
- Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
- HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
- Players will be able to see their Pokemon’s EVs (probably through the same in-game facility mentioned in the other post).
- A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
- Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
- If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
- In case you missed the correction from the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.
This information was passed on to PokéBeach who has said these will be the last of the rumours they will be posting.
Again, please remember this is entirely a rumour and is not being delivered by an official outlet for news. See you all soon for Smash!