Click “Show” for pictures!
- Yanappu – Grass Type – Grass Monkey Pokemon
- Baoppu – Fire Type – High Temperature Pokemon- New move called Bursting Flame which effects all nearby opponets
- Hiyappu – Water Type – Water Pouring Pokemon- Has a new move called Boiling Water that is a water type move, but can cause burn
- Emonga – Electric/Flying Type – Flying Squirrel Pokemon. New attack Eleciball. The difference in speed determines attack power. Like a reverse Gyro Ball. It may be quite devastating if it can learn agility!
UPD2: 2 New scans:
- Yorterri (yooterii) (Yorkishire terrier) – Puppy Pokemon – Normal type – Ability: Pick-up or Vital Spirit.
- Basurao – Violent Pokemon – Water type – Abilities: Reckless/Adaptability. There are two forms, in each game both are findable however their encounter rate is different.
- Choroneko – Ill Natured Pokemon – Dark type – Abilities: Limber/Unburden
- Tabunne – Listening Pokemon – Normal type – Abilities: Healing Heart/Regeneration*
- Monmen – Cotton Ball Pokemon – Grass type – Abilities: Teasing Heart*/Slip Through*
- Churine – Stump Pokemon – Grass type – Abilities: Chlorophyll/Own Tempo
- Tamagetake – Mushroom Pokemon – Grass/Poison type – Ability: Effect Spore
- Baffuron – Headbutting Cattle Pokemon – Normal type – Abilities: Reckless/Herbivore
- Dangoro – Mantle Pokemon – Rock type – Ability: Sturdy
- Mebukijika – Seasonal Pokemon – Normal/Grass type – Abilities: Herbivore/Chlorophyll [Shikijika evo]
- Desukaan – Casket Pokemon – Ghost type [?!] – Ability: Mummy*
- Ononokusu – Chin Horn Pokemon – Dragon type – Abilities: Rivalry/Mold Breaker. Has a new attack called Dragon tail which forces the opponent to switch. Devastating with a Stealth Rock user.
- Denchura – Electric Spider Pokemon – Bug/Electric type – Abilities: Compoundeyes/Tension*
- Doryuuzu – Deep Earth Pokemon – Ground/Steel type – Abilities: Sand Scatter*/Sand Power* New attack drill-liner is a high critical hit Ground-type move.
- * denotes new ability
UPD3: Guess starter page IS real
- Tsutaaja evo: Janobii
- Pokabu evo: Chaobuu
- Mijumaru evo: Futachimaru
- Team Plasma : Gatis (Geechisu) Gatis is in fact NOT the boss of team Plasma, but rather a high ranking member who gives orders!
- N has a Choroneko
- As reported here before, there will be 3 Gym Leaders in the first Gym. Dent (Dento), Pod (Poddo) and Cone (koon).
- The starter you chose dictates which you battle.
- Dream World is accessible even without Black and White. You borrow Makomo’s Munna. (gameplay is likely limited this way)
- Reshiram and Zekrom’s have new attacks; Cross Flame and Cross Thunder. When used one after the other in a certain order it produces different effects.
- If you use Cross Thunder followed by Cross Flame, it creates a giant fireball in the air which is then dropped down upon the opponent.
- If you use Cross Flame followed by Cross Thunder, It creates an explosive ball of energy which engulfs the opponent.
- Whichever Pokémon uses the attack second seems to be the one who gets to deal the damage to the opponent.
- In Hiun City there is a building where you can answer a question which allows you to unlock the transfer machine. みんな ハッピー かんたん つうしん (Everybody happy easy connection)
- Here are the options in the menu
- Continue (not technically visible, but presumably)
- New game
- Mystery gift
- Battle tournament (*omg!*)
- Game settings
- Wi-Fi settings
- Microphone test
- Use Transfer Machine
ps- these match Experto’s descriptions. Guess he was right >3