Starting early today. 3am. Maybe I’ll fall asleep soon. Maybe not. Anyways we’re still waiting for confirmation that any of this is actually legitimate. Just sayin’.
- #538 Judo pokemon that can be seen here. Apparently that karate outfit is part of it and it has red skin with big eyes and nose. #539 Judo Evo which is taller and thinner and now has blue skin… has one eyebrow and a large nose. Pure Fighting-type line
- #540 Kurumiru Bug/Grass -> #541 Kurumiru Evo which is wrapped in a leaf with only it’s eyes and mouth showing Bug/Grass.
- #542 A Leaf Insect Pokémon, a Phylliidae (http://bit.ly/atUO9q). Stands on two legs, with a leaf skirt and arms. Head is like Kurumiru’s.
- #543 Pictured above Bug/Poison -> #544 Ugly cocoon with two eyes on opposite sides -> #545 Centipede-like pokemon Bug/Poison
- #546 Pure grass type, pictured -> #547 Pure grass type, pictured (Really?! Couldn’t be part flying with those clouds…?)
- #548 Pokemon seen in daycare (pictured), Grass-type
- #549 Evolution of daycare grass-type, female-ish with bulb-dress and flower crown. Pure grass again
- #550 Basurao (has two forms, one has red stripe and red eyes; other has blue stripe blue eyes and is more aggressive looking) Water-type
ps- Maiden also compiled a list of other stuff Experto staff has said: Psuedo-legendary Dragon line is Dark/Dragon, two fossil pokemon exist (a bird and a turtle), Aloe is the normal type gym leader, and there is a Water/Ghost and a Fire/Ghost pokemon. <3ys Kriffix here. Kudos If you find this. I seriously think this Melkor guy is a load of bull-poop.