We get some really clear Sugimori art of the pokemon! 😀 We’ve seen all of them except for the Miruhoggu one.
So, here’s some new info/confirmation! Translations curtosy of Kriffix and myself!
- Swana’s new move is called Gale and the moves accuracy changes with the weather
- Kurumiru has a new attack called Bug Resistance, which hits two Pokemon at once
- Moguryuu has a new attack called Drill Liner
- Seasons do affect what Pokemon you see in the wild
- Victini is in the basement of the lighthouse on Liberty Garden Island. Apparently, you are investigating an incident on the island and meet Victini in the process. It’ll reappear if you K.O. it accidentally. To access this area, you need the Liberty Ticket; its distribution will take place from September 18th to October 18th via Wi-Fi.
- Konokota Town is where your adventure starts
- When you first meet Team Plasma, they are giving a speech in Karakusa Town. They are trying to liberate a pokemon by stealing it.
- The Goods Case is where you eep all things needed for the Pokemon Musical
- The Music Hall Is where Pokemon Musicals take place
- You recieve gifts from the audience
- You gain acess to the PokeShifter after you beat the main storyline
- You can trade items through the global link (like the following two) To do this, you put the item in a Pokabu Shot (?? i don’t think i translated that right…)
- The Pokedex and the C Gear have different backgrounds you can get (like the “Hearts” theme that we saw in the Ohasuta video)
- You can get new songs to use in the Pokemon Musical
- You acess the high link using Derupower (it’s like currency) using the Hyle Tree (the tornado like thing)
- Berries do NOT grow in the Isshu Region, they only appear in the Dream World
- Wild Double Battles occur in dark green grass
- All the Eevee evos from the Dream World have alternate abilities. For example, Vaporean has the ability Hydration instead of it’s usual Water Absorb
- Depending on the season some previously blocked off or impossible to go places are made accessible. (e.g heavy snow fall creating a path)
- Victini’s Pokedex entry: It stores endless amont of energy in it’s body and once a Pokemon touches it “shares” the energy.
- The Battle Subway is very similar to the Battle Tower. You battle 7 trainers and when you defeat all of them you get battle points which you can use to get prizes. It also changes the Pokemon’s level to level 50 and has the option of single or double battles
- The Rotation Battle is all about strategy. It all depends on trying to determine what Attack and Pokemon your oponet will use.
- The Miracle Shooter as been shown in an earlier photo back in june. You get points with each turn, and when you have a certain number of points you may use an item. For example to use a revive you must get 11 points
- The anime page has confirmed that Brock will be leaving Ash and it will be Dent and Iris that will joining on his adventures in Isshu.
- ALL the boxart will have the legendaries’ tails iluminated and with the opposite color infringing. (So this isn’t a special edition thing, so I’m assuming it’s holographic or something. Allthough not entirley sure because it doesn’t literally say “it’s holographic”)
- TM’s no londer dissapear with one use ( :DDD)
- you have to collect 8 badges like in the previous games
- The thing at the top left of the left page next to Aloe is a GYM BADGE and it is actually Dento’s
- Dento is the first gym leader and resides in Sunyou City
- Aloe is the second gym leader and resides in Shippou City
- Makomo (Professor Araragi’s friend) also lives in Sunyou City
- The “puzzle” in both of these Gyms are quizes. Dento’s quizes are about Pokemon type compadibility (such as “fire vs. water. who would win?”) You have to step on tiles to submit your answer. Aloe’s quiz is not Pokemon related at all and is more about food.
- Aloe is indeed a cook and Dento is a waiter
- Shippou city is a very old traditional city with a museum, which is apparently connected to the Gym. It also has railroad tracks that are over 100 years old.
For those wondering, Dento is saying “Welcome. This is Sunyou City’s Gym.”
Shikijika-Herbivorous: Attack power raises when attacked by grass type moves.
Gigaiasu-Sturdy: Stops ALL moves from knocking it out in one hit if it has max hp. (allthough not new it is different from the last Gen! not just 1-hit-KO moves like before!)
Also, next month there will be a “Advanced Document” that comes with Corocoro. This month’s document was actually mistranslated and is actually called the “Origin Document” which is why it seemed it didn’t live up to the Mater Document name. 😛
This should be all the pages….So this should be all of the info. 😀 It actually was alot of info! I think we can all stop complaining about how it didn’t live up to it’s mistranslated “Master Document” name. xD
UPD: For some reason the pictures didn’t upload so I put them back up. Serebii did post a Victini Pokedex entry translation but it’s very similar to mine so I’m not going to change it. Posted new info from the new pictures.(Pokemon Musicals and High Link) And changed some translations.
UPD 2: added Battle Subway, Rotation Battle and Miracle Shooter info.
UPD 3: added pages containing the Rotating Battle Dream World and Pokedex/C Gear themes. Also the anime page as well. 😀
UPD 4: added pages that show the new cover designs. If you look closley, you can see Dent’s battle sprite in the bottom right of the first page!! 😀
UPD 5: went over everything and noticed I missed a bit of info. :/ So I added everything I missed.
UPD 6: added the Dento and Aloe page and added it’s info.
Also for people who are wondering what the Manaphy thing is about at the bottom of the page, it’s just a reminder of sorts about the Japanese Wi-Fi event starting August 14th. 😀
I think that’s it! Hopefully I didn’t miss anything! If anything more pops up I’ll update this post. 😀
Peace and love,
P.S. I’m really sorry how messy the update looks!! DX my computer is not co-operating with the editing system. TT A TT
P.S.S. I’ll be going to bed soon, as it is National Day here, it’s late and I am tired out from everything. So if I miss something I apologize a thousand times! But Paul should wake up at about the same time i fall asleep so we should be covered.