Which is more important to you, fashion or Pokémon? Well why not both? Pokémon GO is launching a special collaboration with French luxury fashion brand Longchamp. Read the official details below:
In celebration of the exciting accessories coming out of the collaboration between The Pokémon Company and Longchamp Paris, as well as the beginning of Paris Fashion Week, we’re proud to announce that a new avatar backpack accessory item will be available in Pokémon GO. That’s not all—some fashionable Pokémon will be appearing in the wild, challenging Trainers in raids, and hatching from Eggs, too!
Date + Time
Friday, October 2, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Thursday, October 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Special Pokémon wearing costumes will be appearing during the event!
- Smoochum that hatch from 7 km Eggs during this time will appear wearing a bow!
- Kirlia wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids! They’ll also know the move Draining Kiss.
- Shinx wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids!
- Croagunk wearing a backwards cap will appear in GO Snapshot as a surprise encounter! They may also rarely appear in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will be appearing in the wild: Mareep, Skitty, Roselia, Kricketot, Croagunk wearing a backward cap, Blitzle, Cottonee, Minccino, Gothita, and more!
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Kricketot!
- Enjoy exclusive Field Research for the duration of the event.
- Dress up for fashion week—in person and in-game! Be sure to head to the shop for a free Longchamp avatar item in Pokémon GO. Then, you can match with your Trainer avatar by picking up the same Longchamp item in stores. For more information on availability, please visit the official Longchamp website.
It’s time for you and your Pokémon to show the world your style. Let’s GO!
The accessory-wearing Pokémon sure sound cute! And Bug-type fans (like myself) will probably enjoy the new shiny form of Kricketot. Leave your thoughts in the comments below or join the discussion on Discord!