There’s a ton of fun to be had this weekend in Pokémon GO and we recommend you participate! Clamperl is being featured in Limited Research Event and Latias will be swooping down to land in raids (and you might even find a Shiny one)!
It’s time to put your research skills to the test! Professor Willow is looking to conduct Limited Research on the Water-type Pokémon Clamperl. Spin the Photo Disc at nearby PokéStops to obtain Field Research tasks that lead to encounters with this tough-shelled Bivalve Pokémon. While you’re completing research, keep an eye out for other Water-type Pokémon, such as Krabby and Wailmer! See more details below:
Event Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Feb. 23, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: Feb. 23, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: Feb. 24, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Receive 2× Catch Stardust for Water-type Pokémon during the three-hour window.
- Water-type Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild during the event.
- Limited Research tasks will be available when you spin Photo Discs at PokéStops.
- Completing the Limited Research tasks will award you encounters with Clamperl.
Are you ready for a challenge? From Friday, February 22, to Monday, February 25, there will be a Special Raid Weekend! The Legendary Pokémon Latias will be available in Raid Battles! Take a look at the details below:
Date + Time
- Friday, Feb. 22, 2019, at 1 p.m. PST (GMT −8) to Monday, Feb. 25, 2019, at 1 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- The Legendary Pokémon Latias will be joining Raid Battles!
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny Latias!
Looking for Latios? Fear not, Trainer! Latios will appear during its own Special Raid Weekend at a later date!
It’s not always easy to get out to those raids or make it out to tons of PokéStops, but we wish you all the best!