[vc_column_text title=”This is where things get interesting!” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
So, it’s that time of the week again. Pokémon Smash will be airing in a couple of hours in Japan and after last week the show has said we will receive weekly information on X & Y. It seems likely that this information will be a reshowing of stuff we’ve already got, but there’s a chance something new could come from this! Pokémon Memo has also announced that this episode will show some of the upcoming Eevee Friends!
Please note: if you can hear a constant popping/clicking noise, please open the Chat spoiler and click the small speaker in the bottom left.
[/vc_column_text] [vc_column_text title=”Live Coverage” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
- Smash is now live!
- This week Smash will be taking a look at al of Mewtwo’s past appearances.
- The anime episode reairing this week is Slaking Kong!
- Smash are now begin to analyse Mewtwo…
- Discussing how Mewtwo was made by human
- Analysing the DNA of Mew.
- Mewtwo’s power is on a level above other Pokémon
- Time for another trailer for the upcoming movie! What’s that?
- Smash is now airing an X & Y section.
- Talking about Helioptile and showing some game footage of it VS a Crawdaunt!
- A little discussion about Parabolic Charge.
- Eevee and Friends section!
- Returned to discussing Mewtwo, this time focusing on the Level 100 Mewtwo event, discussing it’s moveset and how it can be used in battle.
- Now time to take a look at the Eevee Friends short.
- Seems they didn’t show much at all, about a second of Sylveon and it ‘FIA’-ing.
- Smash has said they’ll be showing another Pokémon next week! Will it be Pancham?
- That’s all for this week, come back for our coverage next week!
[/vc_column_text] [vc_column_text title=”PokéJungle Chat” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
Alternatively click HERE to view our chat!