The game is called Pokemon + Nobunaga’s Ambition, and will be released in spring 2012 on the Nintendo DS! The game is a crossover of Pokemon and Nobunga’s Ambition (obviously) and for those who don’t know about Nobunga’s Ambition: It’s a turn-based RPG game set in feudal Japan, where the goal of the game is to become the ultimate warlord and take over Japan. Except in this game it’ll take place in the Ranse Region.
Basically, how I see it anyways, this game will take place in the past and feature the player trying to become the ultimate warlord of the Ranse Region with the help of their Pokemon. How this will translate in the game is beyond me.
‘Cause literally nothing else is known about the game. :p
UPD: Details have come in from the official site!
- Just like in the main games yo can choose your gender, Eevee is your starter Pokemon
- Oichi is the girl with the Jigglypuff, she’s your ally and helps you throughout the game
- Nobunaga is the man with Zekrom as his partner and is the primary warlord
- Shingen is the man with Groudon as his partner
- Kenshin is the man with Mewtwo as his partner
- Mitsuhude is the man with Articuno as his partner
UPD2: New HQ trailer, courtesy of us!
So what’re your first thoughts about the new game? Discuss in the comments!
Peace – ozymandis
P.S. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS GAME LOOKS REALLY GOOD! 😀