spmb has now updated with details of someone’s personal experience with the BW Demo. I have translated the details below for you all~ (Don’t bother watching the video it is almost all text and if you can’t read Japanese it won’t do you much good)
- Demo takes place in and around Sekka City
- When you start the demo you get one of the starters, Shikijika, and Zoroa
- Which starter you get and what season you play during is random
- Mijumaru has a high attack stat (they speculate that it’s final evolution is indeed Water/Fighting)
- Shell Blade: Physical / Base power: 75 / Accuracy: 95 / Slight chance to lower defense
- Pokabu has high attack and HP but low defense
- Nitro Charge: Physical / Base power: 50 / Accuracy: 100 / Chance to raise your speed
- Grass Mixer: Special / Base power: 65 / Accuracy: 90 / Chance to lower opponent’s accuracy [Very similar to the attack ‘Octazooka’]
- Shikijika knows the attacks: Leech Seed, Take Down, Scary Face, and Double Kick
- Zoroa‘s ability Illusion is confirmed to only affect appearance, does not emulate type or attacks. It knew the attacks Fury Swipe and Faint Attack
- Darumakka is confirmed as being in the demo and is Hihidaruma’s prevo. *It doesn’t seem to have arms or legs shown at all times. First image.
- Basurao has a rectangular jaw with the top half of its body being green and the bottom half being grey. Writer compared it to Carvanha. Second image.
- Tabunne is the 3rd image and is the normal type we heard about yesterday.
Nice to know a little more about the demo that we’re getting leaks from! Wish that it could’ve confirmed the existence of Wakoishi/plant pokemon though… that’s all for tonight though 😀
UPD2: Frankly I believe that the Tabunne screenshot COULD be fake because the pokemon we saw back in early July matches the description that people have been talking about much better: link. Just had to say that after this Wakoishi/Plant fiasco.
ps- Anyone else wish they would’ve said what Tsutaaja’s highest stat was? =[