We hope our readers have been enjoying Pokémon Legends: Arceus and their time in Hisui! We took a short hiatus from Starter Showdown to play through the game, but now we’re back with the Sinno voting round!
Unova Unleashed Results
We held voting for the Unova round over on Twitter and our Discord server. The results this time are sure to impress fans of Water-types, so let’s dive straight in!
Tepig came in third place with the lowest share of votes in any round so far, but clearly still has some fans amongst trainers. Snivy landed in second place with a fair share of votes, but Oshawott took first place with the biggest number of votes so far!
|Twitter Votes||Discord Vote||Total Votes|
Starter Showdown will be split across 9 rounds of voting: one round for each region, with Kanto receiving an additional round for the Let’s Go games. The rounds will be as follows:
- Galar Round:🥇 Scorbunny, 🥈 Sobble, 🥉 Grookey
- Alola Round:🥇 Rowlet, 🥈 Popplio, 🥉 Litten
- Kalos Round:🥇 Froakie, 🥈 Fennekin, 🥉 Chespin
- Unova Round: 🥇 Oshawott, 🥈 Snivy, 🥉 Tepig
- Sinnoh Round: Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar
- Hoenn Round: Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic
- Johto Round: Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil
- Kanto Round I: Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander
- Kanto Round II: Pikachu and Eevee
Sinnoh Round Voting
Next, we move on to the voting round for the Sinnoh Starter Pokémon! These Pokémon were first available in Pokémon Diamond & Pearl, released in 2006 in Japan. Fans recently had a chance to revisit the Sinnoh region with the remakes Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, as well as an ancient Sinnoh known as Hisui in Legends: Arceus.
The Sinnoh Starter Pokémon were obtained by players after they were attacked by wild Starly on the shores of Lake Verity.
- Turtwig the Tiny Leaf Pokémon is the Grass-type Starter of the Sinnoh region, the shell on its back is back is hardened soil that should feel moist to the touch if the Pokémon is healthy
- Chimchar is the Fire-type Chimp Pokémon and it is said the the fire on its rear burns so strongly that even rain can’t extinguish it
- Piplup is the Water-type Penguin Pokémon. It is a poor walker, often falling over, despite this it still proudly puffs its chest without a care.
The Sinnoh Starter Pokémon are generally cherished across the community and Piplup is frequently featured in promotions and events in Japan, but will its popularity shine through in vote? And which gets your vote? As always you can place your votes using our Twitter poll below, or by visiting our Discord server and checking the #starter-showdown channel. Voting will remain open for a week after which the results and next round will be live!
We hope everyone is enjoying Pokémon Legends: Arceus and looking forward to Pokémon Day 2022. Thank you for being a part of the PokéJungle community and be sure to join us on social media: