What do you do when there’s so much information you can’t pack it into a single day? You start a few days early! It looks like that’s what’s happening this year, as the Japanese Pokémon Company has released an event calendar for this week with various games and apps being the focus of different days.
It looks like the schedule will be:
- Monday, Feb 21: Pokémon Masters EX
- News included updates on the game’s 2.5 year anniversary celebration, including the chance for players to summon up to 100 times for free by logging in each day
- Tuesday, Feb 22: Pokémon Sword & Shield
- A special Max Raid Battle event is taking place with the ability to battle Gigantamax Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise!
- Wednesday, Feb 23: Pokémon Café ReMix
- Players will be able to get a bonus stamina present (until 2/25) and increased chance of encountering Shiny Starly (until 2/27)
- Thursday, Feb 24: Pokémon UNITE
- Hoopa added as a playable character
- Friday, Feb 25: P25 music collaboration
- Video for Reconnect by Yaffle will go live
- Saturday, Feb 26: Pokémon GO
- Sunday, Feb 27: Pokémon Day!!
Are you looking forward to any of these days in particular based on the content that will be shown? Wonder what the Pokémon Sword and Shield news is that we may get. Share your guesses in the comments or on Discord and don’t forget to enter our February giveaway!