Two new trailers have been released for Pokémon Legends: Arceus and Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, sharing a slew of new information about the games!
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Noble Pokémon are Pokémon that are said to have received a mysterious blessing. Some may help the people of Hisui
- A group of people known as Wardens protect the Noble Pokémon
- Frenzied Noble Pokémon are difficult to calm, but doing so is the task of the Survey Corps
- Frenzied Noble Pokémon grow in size and their bodies glow
- To calm the Pokémon they must be hit with specially crafted balms
- Defeating a frenzied Pokémon will make them become easier to calm
- Kleavor is a new Bug/Rock-type Pokémon and is the evolution of Scyther
- Several new characters revealed:
- Mai is the Warden in charge of caring for a Wyrdeer and has Munchlax as her partner Pokémon
- Lian cares for Kleavor, the lord of the Obsidian Fieldlands
- Iscan is dedicated to watching over a Basculegion, but is a a little scared os Ghost Pokémon
- Arezu cares for a special lady Pokémon
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
- Amity Square returns!
- Up to six Pokémon can be played with at once
- After visiting Amity Square one Pokémon can walk with the player
- Different Pokémon move and act differently
- Poffins return too!
- Pokémon gather around as you mix up your Poffins
- Time of day/week play a part in item and Pokémon availability
- Pokétch offers new features to make exploring Sinnoh a little easier
- HMs return, but are activated through the Pokétch and call upon the power of wild Pokémon, instead of requiring those in your party to know the move
What do you think of the new information revealed for the upcoming games? Are you a fan of Kleavor? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, or join our Discord!