WARNING: This information is not confirmed and cannot be verified. Take at your own risk and realize it may include SPOILERS.
Information about Pokémon formes in The Crown Tundra DLC for Pokémon Sword & Shield may have been datamined ahead of its release. This comes from an unknown source, although a Spanish Twitter account has shared it online.
UPDATE: We have received confirmation that the second images are shiny forms! The VERY PIXELATED image cannot be posted on our site, our apologies.
The image shows the following Pokémon:
- Regieleki shiny
- Regidrago shiny
- NEW: White horse Pokémon (previously rumored)
- White horse Pokémon shiny
- NEW: Black horse Pokémon (previously rumored)
- Black horse Pokémon shiny
- Calyrex shiny
- NEW FORME: White horse / Calyrex combination
- White horse / Calyrex combination shiny
- NEW FORME: Black horse / Calyrex combination
- Black horse / Calyrex combination shiny
If this is legitimate or not, we’ll have to see… but what kind of mechanic could be behind the forme change? Let us know what you think in the comments OR hop on Discord for the live discussion about these unfolding leaks!
UPDATE: I’ll be hosting a live Twitch discussion tonight at 7:30 PM CST. Follow now to get notified!