Two new trailers for Part One of the Pokémon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass have been released and detail new information on what to expect when The Isle of Armor release later this year.
- The Isle of Armor features a dojo where trainers gather to master their skills
- Kubfu is obtainable from Master Mustards at this dojo
- Tower of Two Fists opens up to trainers after completing their training and you can either enter the Tower of Darkness or the Tower of Waters – only one can be chosen
- In the Tower of Darkness Kubfu can evolve into Urshifu and learn Single Strike Style, while in the Tower of Water it will evolve and learn Rapid Strike Style
- Gigantamax Rillaboom has G-Max Drum Solo as it’s signature G-Max move
- G-Max Fireball is Gigantamax Cinderace’s G-Max move
- Gigantamax Inteleon has its moves transformed into G-Max Hydrosnipe
- New League Card backgrounds and frames will be available in the expansion
- The Isle of Armor launches by the end of June and The Crown Tundra is available this Autumn
- Those who purchase the expansion pass before August 31st can receive Leon’s cap and tights via Mystery Gift
Let us know your thoughts on how the expansion pass is shaping up below! Also don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and follow us over on Twitter! Head over to our official Discord to take part in active discussions about everything and anything Pokémon!