News confirming that Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu & Let’s Go Eevee are indeed new games slated for the Nintendo Switch seems to be coming in hot and heavy. After posting that a gaming veteran had teased details about the Switch games and a supposed logo had leaked, it seems that Nintendo subsequently registered domain names for the two games.
Today we’d like to share a post made on 4chan which referenced the titles before the buzz around them started, but we’d like to remind you that this is still a rumor post and even if the names were correct, it does not automatically verify everything contained in a post. We’re just counting these as fake until proven right!
Posted by “Real Leaks” on April Fools Day—April 1st—next to a picture of Pikachu & Eevee:
- Yellow remakes for Switch
- Two versions, Pikachu and Eevee
- Red and Blue play a role in the story, you and your rival are new trainers
- Following Pokémon return
- HMs still replaced with Poké Ride from Alola
- Online has a hub for players
- Pokémon Go integration
- Catching Pokémon works like in Go
- Rewards in game and in Go for linking the two together
- New accessory can be used with both Go and the games
- Announcement soon, releasing this year
The removal of HMs and return of Poké Ride, along with Pokémon following their trainers, seems to match up with the supposed screenshot seen earlier this year.
Very interesting details; how would you feel if these turned out to be correct?