I’m going to be running through Pokémon Battle Trozei and list what I’ve found here! Refresh to update 🙂 Update: I’m going to bed now 🙁 I want to sleep before 1am!
Discoveries (NEWEST to OLDEST):
- Some Pokémon, such as Mismagius, inject copies of themselves on your board.
- Some Pokémon, such as Chansey, heal your HP instead of attacking when you match them
- After beating Zone 3, Zone 11 (Safari Jungle) is unlocked with 13 possible Pokémon to catch, changes daily. Up to 3 stages.
- You can only damage 1 Pokémon at a time. If there are more than 1 you’re facing, a 30-combo may do HUGE amount of damage, but you won’t be able to knock out multiple ‘mons at once.
- After beating 3-1 you can choose support Pokémon from any that you’ve defeated
- Love the music when your HP gets low, quite frantic!
- Second zone has 4 stages
- Starting in 2 – 4 the boss can come down into your Trozei grid
- You can face multiple Pokémon at once
- Letter rank is given for performance
- First ‘Zone’ has 4 stages
- No 3D
- Tutorial pits you against Pikachu
Zone Guide (Pokémon in italics are hidden)
- Zone 1: Rough Meadow
- Stage 1: Skiddo, Gogoat, Chespin, Quilladin
- Stage 2: Finneon, Lumineon, Froakie, Frogadier
- Stage 3: Bunnelby, Litleo, Fennekin, Braixen
- Stage 4: Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum
- Zone 2: Sword & Shield Road
- Stage 1: Pansage, Pancham, Pangoro, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur
- Stage 2: Pansear, Weedle, Kakuna, Charmander, Charmeleon
- Stage 3: Panpour, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Squirtle, Wartortle
- Stage 4: Binacle, Barbaracle, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash
- Zone 3: Huge Forest
- Stage 1: Ducklett, Oshawott, Dewott, Shieldon, Cranidos, Regirock
- Stage 2: Darumaka, Pokabu, Tepig, Pignite, Cryogonal, Mamoswine, Regice
- Stage 3: Maractus, Snivy, Servine, Bronzor, Klang, Registeel
- Zone 4: Timburr, Gurdurr, Scraggy, Scrafty, Ambipom, Regigigas
- Zone 4: Sky Ruins
- Stage 1: Drifloon, Mismagius, Tropius, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Dusknoir
- Stage 2: Tranquill, Noibat, Carracosta, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Kyogre
FEATURED THREAD: Hey guys. New here, looking for help completing the National Dex in XY by Tbarch