Let’s Get Smashing!
Pokémon Smash will be airing soon in Japan. This week the Smash crew will be focusing on Pokémon X & Pokémon Y, so we’re optimistic about receiving some coverage of the latest lots of news we’ve received, including a focus on the newly revealed Mega Pokémon, and hopefully more.
Our live coverage and stream can be found below, as well as the PokéJungle Chat. So please follow along with us! Also: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter too, for even more Pokémon related goodness! Don’t forget about our very own forums too!
Please note: if you can hear a constant popping/clicking noise, please open the Chat spoiler and click the small speaker in the bottom left.
- This anime episode reairing this week is Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
- Time for for XY segment! Taking a look at Torchic and it’s evolutionary line… It’s Mega Blaziken!
- The Smash crew discover that the mysterious Mewtwo is actually Mega Mewtwo!
- Masuda is in a video to talk about Mega Evolutions… Mega Lucario!
- The crew are off out of the studio with Lucario, can they get Lucario to Mega Evolve?
- Masuda is back, and is telling the Smash guys how Lucario needs the Mega Stone Lucarionite to evolve!
- The demo from the Pokémon Game Show is being showed. Looking very lovely! The player is shown battling Professor Sycamore, and is able to Mega Evolve Mewtwo!
- A quick announcement of the Blazikenite Torchic distribution
- Time for the usual studio battle. This time it’s Pokémon Smash VS. The WCS Junior division
- That’s all for this week. The preview for next week showed further footage of Mega Evolutions, the episode will be a Mega Evolution and WCS special. A new preview for the XY anime was shown, with the tower in Lumiose City seen.
X&Y Demo Footage