Pokémon Smash Coverage
It’s once again time for our weekly Pokémon Smash coverage. We’re not expecting much this week so we will not cover the episode live, instead we will provide a write-up once the episode has finished airing.
We’d like you to follow along and come take part in our site chat which can be found HERE. Come along and talk about anything Pokémon related as well as the episode when it begins airing! Also make sure you follow us on Twitter and like our page on Facebook! Don’t forget about our forums too!
If you can hear a popping noise whilst on this page, please view the chat in the spoiler below and click the small speaker in the bottom left of the chat.
The episode this week didn’t show case anything significant in terms of Pokémon News, however a brief summary can be found below.
- Pokémon Fashion Flash, was the anime episode re-aired in Smash this week
- The Smash gang are running an X & Y segment, with a chair made up to look like Flabébé
- Numerous games are in the segment, all relating to X & Y
- A little new gameplay footage was shown, featuring the PSS in action and a look at the new GTS
- The weekly Eevee Friends segment aired, featuring Leafeon and a… questionable salad
- The studio double battle rounded of the end-show
- Finally a short preview for the anime was shown,
63 Days Remaining Until