This month’s CoroCoro has leaked and revealed a brand new game that is to come out in Japan, on the 3DS, this winter called Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth!
Not much about the game is known as of yet, but here’s a quick list of what we know so far:
[list style=”orb” color=”green”]
- You play as someone who has mysteriously turned into a Pikachu
- Your partner Pokemon can be either a Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig or Axew
- This game doesn’t seem to have more than one version, as opposed to the previous Mystery Dungeon games
- You get Quest Requests from Dunsparce
- Pokemon from all Gens seem to be in this game, primarily Gen. V Pokemon though
- One of the main features in the game is the ability to scan an AR code or something similar to it. When doing this you will open a Magnagate which will give you access to brand new dungeons
- Kecleon returns to the game as the owner of the Goods Shop
- Rampardos runs the Treasure Shop
- Cofagrigus and Cincchino run unknown shops
- The game is completely in 3D
We’ll bring more as it comes, but for now click the beautiful scans above!
P.S. 3D POKEMON MODELS ARE BEING USED. ASDFGHJKL;