Hey pokejunglers, today we’ll post the news live as it comes in from the first of two Nintendo E3 panels. Today is rumoured to focus exclusively on the Wii U and its games whilst tomorrow will focus on the 3DS. Is there anything Pokémon related coming for the Wii U? Be sure to read and watch along here, as we’ll be covering any possible differences in the Japanese language and English language versions of the broadcast too!
[list style=”orb” color=”green”]
- The Show begins!
- First look at Pikmin 3
- 23 Wii U Titles to be announced in the hour
- There are more than those 23 that are playable at the E3 event
- Black Wii U and Wii U Gamepage
- Youtube, Amazon video, Netflix etc confirmed for Wii U
- Wii U will support two separate gamepads! The fans got their wish!
- New Super Mario Brothers U confirmed
- Arkham City Armored Edition confirmed.
- Scribblenauts Unlimited confirmed
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 confirmed
- Tank!Tank!Tank! confirmed
- Reggie’s body is once again ready for Wii Fit U
- Sing confirmed (working title)
- Preview of tomorrows 3DS news
- New Super Mario Bros 2 preview (Gold theme is being emphasised. To be released August 19th in US)
- Paper Mario Sticker Star for 3DS confirmed
- Back to Wii U
- Lego City is an open world game
- Just Dance 4
- ZombiU, one bite and you’re dead!
- Avengers Battle for Earth
- Nintendo Land is a kind of Wii Sports for Wii U which has 12 different attractions, will be a launch title