When you first come to the Master Dojo, you’ll need to pass Mustard’s three trials. After doing so, Honey will mention that she needs help collecting Watts to spruce the place up. These will unlock convenience upgrades for the dojo which will reduce the need to travel back to mainland Galar.
Upgrades and Cost
- 5,000 Watts: A beautician will become available in the rest room.
- 10,000 Watts: A Rotomi Terminal will be installed, but it will not be functional.
- 20,000 Watts: The Rotomi Terminal will be available to use.
- 30,000 Watts: A vending machine will be added to the dojo with discount Fresh Water.
- 40,000 Watts: The vending machine will now stock discounted Soda Pop.
- 50,000 Watts: Lemonade will be added to the vending machine.
- 100,000 Watts: Ingredients will be delivered to the dojo daily, accessible through the fridges in the kitchen.
- 200,000 Watts: Stat-boosting vitamin supplements will be available for a discount; only Protein and Iron at this stage. The discount works for all vitamins that are unlocked at this stage and behind. The prices are:
- 5 Vitamins: 40,000 (8,000 each)
- 10 Vitamins: 70,000 (7,000 each)
- 25 Vitamins: 125,000 (5,000 each)
- 300,000 Watts: Additional supplements added to the vending machine, Calcium & Zinc.
- 400,000 Watts: Additional supplements added to the vending machine, HP Up & Carbos.
- 500,000 Watts: The Dojo Kitchen background is unlocked for use on your League Card.
- 800,000 Watts: Honey will give you her League Card.
- 1,000,000 Watts: Honey will challenge you to a battle, using the Bulbasaur or Squirtle you didn’t choose in the beginning of the storyline.
- 3,280,000 Watts: Honey will ask you to take a stroll, a cut scene will play, and she will provide you with the rare version of her League Card.