If your outfit in Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet feels like it needs a new accessory to liven it up, this new Mystery Gift may be perfect for you! You’ll be able to receive a Sporty Cap with a Terastal symbol on it. Read how to get it below!
How to get a Terastal Sporty Cap in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
To receive the Sporty Cap, you’ll need to do the following:
- Open ‘Poké Portal’ from Scarlet and Violet‘s menu.
- Choose ‘Mystery Gift’ option and then ‘Get With Code/Password’
- Input code WEARTERASTALCAP
This code expires November 30, 2024, so don’t forget to redeem it!
How to change your clothes in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Want to wear your new Sporty Cap? Changing your clothing can be done anywhere in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, so simply follow the directions below:
- Use the left button on the direction pad to open the appearance customization menu when in the open world
- Change to the hat clothing menu
- Find the new cap under “Sporty Cap” and it will have “Terastal” below it
- After applying the new hat, use the B button to exit the menu and choose to keep the new outfit you have set
Why was a Terastal cap given out?
You may be wondering why this Mystery Gift was even given out in the first place. It’s actually to tie in with the latest Pokémon Horizons anime episode that aired in Japan. Nidothing sported the cap while discussing the Terastal Phenomenon in Paldea.
Let us know what you think of this new cap and whether you’ll be sporting it during your adventures in Paldea, Kitakami and the Terarrium! Don’t forget to join our Discord server!