Pokémon Legends: Arceus releases in two weeks and the media coverage for the game has started to kick off today! Media outlets across the web have started to release their previews and first impressions of the game and may even share some small tidbits of information previously unreleased.
Official Pokémon YouTube Channel
Game Reactor – “Pokémon Legends: Arceus will not be easy“
New Details and Information
- Resources can be found all over the Hisui region and can be gathered by breaking rocks, picking up plant, defeating Pokémon and knocking them out of trees
- Different Pokémon can appear at different times of day and weather conditions
- Each kind of Pokémon can have different temperaments
- If you fail to catch an aggressive Pokémon right away on your first sneak attempt, it will enter an alert state, deflecting and Poké Balls thrown
- Blacking out will cause you to lose some items
- Requests are small tasks that help the residents of Hisui who will offer you rewards
- Missions advance the main story
- If a wild Pokémon doesn’t spot you approaching and you hit them with a partners Poké Balls, you may get an extra chance to attack
We hope everyone is excited for the release of the game on January 28th! Why not join the PokéJungle Discord and chat with others fans about the game. Be certain to follow Twitter and Instagram, and Like us on Facebook for the latest Pokémon news and updates!