As part of the lead up to the release of Pokémon Sword & Shield‘s second DLC release, The Crown Tundra, a distribution of eight Pikachu is underway! These aren’t your average electric rodents; each is wearing the cap of Ash Ketchum, the anime series’ protagonist. We’ll be keeping this post updated with all currently released codes.
The codes will expire on November 30, 2020, at 6:59 a.m. PST, so be sure to input them before that!
Ash Cap Pikachu and their codes
- Original Cap Pikachu: P1KACHUGET
- Partner Cap Pikachu: 1CH00SEY0U
- Hoenn Cap Pikachu: P1KAADVANCE
- Sinnoh Cap Pikachu: V0LTTACKLEP1KA
- Unova Cap Pikachu: P1KABESTW1SH
- Kalos Cap Pikachu: KAL0SP1KA
- Alola Cap Pikachu: ULTRAP1KA
- World Cap Pikachu: K1NP1KA1855
How to redeem
If you’re wondering how to redeem these codes, follow the official directions below:
- Open Pokémon Sword or Shield.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.
Let us know which Ash Cap Pikachu is your favorite in the comments below! I kinda dig the Partner Cap Pikachu myself! Don’t forget to also join our growing Discord community as well!