Gaming website IGN has shared new details about the upcoming DLC for Pokémon Sword & Shield, the Isle of Armor. They were allowed to play through the first 30 minutes of the expansion and shared their thoughts. Some of their revelations include:
- Trainers’ Pokémon and those found in the wild scale with your team’s level
- The island is basically a gigantic Wild Area
- Environments are much more varied than the main games’ Wild Area
- Players have access to different ‘tracks’ which can customize their bicycle
- The trials players must complete are similar to those found in Gen VII
With the release of the Isle of Armor drawing very close, it’s exciting to learn just a little bit more about what it has in store for players! Our Discord server has been gearing up to dive in, why not talk with fellow fans?