Hi, I’m back at it again and present to you… Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum game guides! You may be wondering, where is Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald? Well, today, Wednesday, April 22, is the day Diamond and Pearl came out in North America in 2007! 13 years ago on the DS, playing these games, it all feels so nostalgic. These were the second Pokémon games I played (Pokémon White being my first). These are so far my favorite guides to date (Black and White will probably win it, who knows 👀). The best part of the making of these guides is the animated sprites which make the pages look more alive. so, sit back, grab your DS, and take it all in!
- Pokémon Diamond Version and Pokémon Pearl Version introduce Trainers to a different land and many Pokémon to catch! Explore the lakes, forests, and mountains of the Sinnoh region, seeking out Pokémon such as the Bug-type Kricketot or the hard-headed Rock- and Steel-type Shieldon. And if you’re lucky, you might bump into Legendary Pokémon Palkia or Dialga! There are more than 490 Pokémon in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. But be on the lookout for Team Galactic, a dastardly group that is trying to kidnap Pokémon.
- Pokémon Platinum: Another world has emerged in the Sinnoh region, a place where time and space have been completely altered. Explore the Distortion World, where challenges await at every turn! Visit other locations designed especially for the serious Trainer: A Battle Frontier will test your battle skills with its abundance of committed opponents, led by the Frontier Brains. Also check out the Wi-Fi Plaza, where up to 20 players can connect with a wireless broadband internet connection and participate in fun games and activities.
- Basic hub page for Pokémon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum
- Guide for facing all 8 Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and Champion
- Information about the version-exclusive Pokémon
- Locations for all Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
Take the Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Quiz!
[HDquiz quiz = “1981”]
Thank you so much for reading! It takes a lot of time and effort to make these. if you notice any errors, please let me know right a way! By doing so, it gives the ability for other players to experience these games with the correct and reliable information. I plan to work on Pokemon Black and White, B2 and W2, during these next few weeks (My first entries to the series). HeartGold and SoulSilver will come! That game is HUGE so it will take time for that so patience is key! Enjoy! (Make sure you catch Darkrai) 🙂