Hey guys, PokéJungle translator Kriffix here. I haven’t really been doing as much around here since the Black and White pre-release days. It feels like only yesterday that I was part of the team here, disproving fake scans, offering English translations and new Pokémon reveals faster than anywhere else!
Anyways, a live broadcast detailing Pokémon + Nobunaga’s Ambiton just finished airing, and as usual I translated my findings here for you guys, click the spoiler for pictures:
- -There have been plans and discussions for a Pokémon x Nobunaga collab for over 3 years.
- -Many gimmicks allow you to create shortcuts (a new one being Ivy for some grass Pokémon)
- -Some Pokémon can leave holes at pivotal parts of the map as traps for the enemy.
- -During battles, General/character events take place depending on how well you do.
- – Defeat the enemy by defeating them within 15 turns (at least this was the limit in the game shown here) or capture all of their flags.
- -In the original Nobunaga games there are over 40 famous generals. A concern from a fan was brought up as to whether all would be available to play, to which the representative from KOEI responded that he intends to give more information as time goes on, but for the time being he assures that fans of the Nobunaga series won’t be disappointed with the number of Generals.
- -A limited edition Black Rayquaza dragon card will be given with the game (In Japan)
- -Limited edition figures (Nobunaga with Zekrom or Mitsuhide with Articuno) will be given to those who pre-order (In Japan)
- -A question was asked about the roles of Zekrom and Reshiram. Confirming Reshiram’s presence in the game seemed to be strategically avoided by the producer.
- -The game was designed to encompass a wide range of fans from young to old.
- -Oichi’s ability restores some HP of all ally Generals.