Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch has now begun its roll out across the globe, starting in Australia. The game features an amazing array of 74 fighters which includes all previously featured fighters since the release of the original Super Smash Bros. for the N64. A new single player mode also ensures gamers have something to do when they’re ready for a break from battling with friends.
- IGN 9.4/10 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate lives up to its name, offering the most comprehensive game in the series to date. It has an absurd amount to play, fight, and unlock – though that can be to its detriment at times.
- GameSpot 9/10 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is a comprehensive, considered, and charming package that builds on an already strong and enduring fighting system.
- Kotaku (Positive) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is the very best of the Smash Bros. series.
- Engadget (Positive) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate really is the series at its best.
Sounds like the professionals are pleased with the game so far!
Questions for our readers:
- Do you have a main fighter planned?
- Who is your favorite returning character?
- Who is your favorite new character?
- What’s your favorite Pokémon that spawns from a Poké Ball?
Let us know in the comments! I know some of us will enjoy duking it out as Pokémon!