Wes

What Trainer Class Most Resembles Your "Type"?

Wes    115

Apologies for the misleading title, but I'm not referring to Pokemon Types; I could not think of any other way to word that. :P I'm referring to your ideal physical appearance in another person, your type. I got this idea when discussing with my friends which Trainer Class was the most attractive (yes, I know, strange conversation), and I thought I'd present you guys with the same question.

As for me, the Trainer Class I find most attractive is the Fisherman from XY: XY Fisherman.png

So what about you? What trainer is your type?

Malco    64

"Which NPC trainer class do you find (most) attractive?" would've worked!
It would've solved all the confusion with the word "type".

I totally dig the Battle Girl from X/Y. 150px-XY_Battle_Girl.png

She can be improved by being brown-skinned (my other preference in addition to being a tomboy), but I can just use my imagination.

Edited by Malco

Smitje    64

XY_Pok%C3%A9mon_Breeder_M.png

Most likely the Breeder class, I like the outfit and it would be the thing I would want to do in the Pokémon Universe. Also double battles but I can't seem to find solo double battle trainer classes.             

Edited by Smitje

I find the male rangers very attractive :D I don't know maybe i's because they wear my two favorite colors red and black and have a beret on. Preferibly the male because I couldn't help but think "how are you not covered in bumps from bites!" whenever I saw how short the female ranger's shorts were. 

XY_Rangers.png

Edited by WizardNekoNoami

Smitje    64
2 hours ago, SesquipedalianPokedex said:

Hmmm... I would say breeder but someone already said that and I want to be original. The honeymooner guy from X and Y is pretty cute so I'll go with him. He looks really sweet and nice :3image.jpeg

Sure about that? That Gengar shirt tells me he is in some freaky stuff :P

• Like 1

Poekoko    88
On 7/29/2016 at 10:58 AM, SesquipedalianPokedex said:

Hmmm... I would say breeder but someone already said that and I want to be original. The honeymooner guy from X and Y is pretty cute so I'll go with him. He looks really sweet and nice :3image.jpeg

I was going to pick him... but the hiker tho... the hiker is so pretty

Green    90
On 7/31/2016 at 1:41 PM, SesquipedalianPokedex said:

Hahaha, the hiker actually scares me though, he looks possessed imoO.o

Not his old art though.

200px-Ruby_Sapphire_Hiker.png

Wes    115
5 hours ago, Smitje said:

Isn't there not also a trainer that becomes a hiker in a remake because it didn't move all those years?

Are you thinking of the Ace Trainer in ORAS that becomes a Hiker after he gives you his Float Stone?

• Like 1

Smitje    64
23 hours ago, Wes said:

Are you thinking of the Ace Trainer in ORAS that becomes a Hiker after he gives you his Float Stone?

Yea, I guess I am :D

• Like 1

Jess_Witt    3
On 8/5/2016 at 10:24 AM, SesquipedalianPokedex said:

Plus he can bring you on sweet camping trips:P

image.png

tbh I don't really like camping. But with him I can learn to love it. <3

Edited by Jess_Witt
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jess_Witt said:

tbh I don't really like camping. But with him I can learn to love it. <3

Yeah........ I've never actually been on a camping trip in my whole life and I really need to get on that.... I need someone with experience..... But there I go over sharing lol

Kind of confused on if we're suppose to pick which trainer class we find the most attractive to be or which trainer class we find to be the most attracted to. So I'm just going to put both.

I personally like the scientist or researcher trainer class but the one I like the appearance of the most for me to be would be the more recent design for the female Pokemon Ranger. Now for the trainer classes that I'm the most attracted to it would probably be the Guitarist. I even liked their old gen 3 sprite from the first Ruby and Sapphire games. Plus I really like electric type Pokemon.

XY_Pok%C3%A9mon_Ranger_F.pngORAS_Guitarist.png

Probably comes as no surprise that I loved these two in the anime. I still want that head banging Pikachu. xD

tumblr_o5myvfjTwU1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

• Like 1