18 minutes ago, Malco said:

Learning is cool. :)

That's the frustration of fill/paint bucket tool I have--we usually hafta go back and patch those holes. :(

Does the app you're using have layers? That makes it easier as we just paint in the layer behind it to avoid touching the well-painted one.

Yeah it does, I actually drew each Pokemon on their own set of layers when I drew this pic.

On regard to this topic, i love that you guys are finding use of it, it makes this Deerling very happy~

Also, if you want a cleaner design, may i suggest using layers and making to create bumpers for your design? It gives you much cleaner control over the look of your works, and if you do it right, it's very easy to match up the masking because as long as the masking is good, you cannot physically go over the line, even if you mess up. When I  do coloring work, I usually Make 3 lays linked by Masking. A base layer of a lineart, which is the mask. Above that is the color layer, which is not a mask. and on top is the outlines only, the reason you put the outlines with no fill above is so they look like they show through the colors, it's an artist trick that has severed me well for many, many years. I will make an example to show you what i mean later, but for now...

Here is an Example of an Alolan Version of one of my OCs, Gracie Shaymin, who went from grass to steel type and has the ability filter.

Alolan%20Gracie%20Shaymin%20S.png

Enjoy,

~Deerlia Deerling

Green    90

5708a45a-c750-488a-9e0b-5a56646ba1be.png

I drew myself as a Team Aqua Intern. I posted this on a different thread too. I guess I coulda done a better job on the borders and stuff.... but ehh. Who cares? It's just for fun :)

• Like 1

Smitje    64
19 hours ago, Green said:

I drew myself as a Team Aqua Intern. I posted this on a different thread too. I guess I coulda done a better job on the borders and stuff.... but ehh. Who cares? It's just for fun :)

I really like how you drew the Qwilfish :) It has a lot of detail for such a small thing.

• Like 1

Green    90
Just now, Smitje said:

I really like how you drew the Qwilfish :) It has a lot of detail for such a small thing.

I would want to see how It'd look when I sent it out. It would be like me throwing the water. Then when it faints I... could.... uhh..... scoop... it... up.... I guess?

Green    90
2 hours ago, DeerliaDeerling said:

Absolutely stunning it matches it so well, here's a fresh one from me too:

UB-01_00001.png

Enjoy~

Thank you :)

Great job!