Sign in to follow this  
WizardNekoNoami

Where's the love for Hau?

While browsing through the internet I noticed a lack of fanart for our friend in sun and moon Hau. I've seen a bit for Lillie, an enormous amount for Professor Kukui (half of it NSFW) but only one or two for Hau. My only question is why.. I like him more then Lillie and Kukui but it seems that they get more attention then him. Am I the only one with an objection to this lack of love for this adorble rival(I would do it myself but I don't have a drawing program or a tablet to use)                                                                                                                                 Hau.(Pokémon).full.2005947.jpg

Edited by WizardNekoNoami

TeeJay    12

I like him a lot actually. I like his design and he's just a very pleasant and happy-go-lucky sort of guy in general.

And this is coming from someone who didn't like that happy girl who was your friend in X and Y. I forget her name.

• Like 1

that's why i'm so confused as of why he's overlooked in favor of the other two... I mean he has tumblr page but most of that is him with characters but not by himself
(personally, I found Shauna Kinda annoying as well)

Malco    64

My only guess is that our "friends" in X&Y weren't so well-received they caused this guy to not have as much hype compared to Lillie or Kukui (who is basically Sycamore but hotter).

• Like 1

Smitje    64

Because he should be a rival, a prick. Not some gooey friend type. Lillie however looks like she would sell you for a bag of air.  

Malco    64

Hey speaking of this guy.

Why does he say Chicken Skin?

So "Chickens" exist in the Pokemon world??? What gives? :D

Smitje    64
19 hours ago, Malco said:

Might be some mythical creature in the Pokémon world... :P

Ithsme    120
On June 5, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Malco said:

My only guess is that our "friends" in X&Y weren't so well-received they caused this guy to not have as much hype compared to Lillie or Kukui (who is basically Sycamore but hotter).

I'm actually looking forward to Hau. My problem with XY's rivals is that they had flat personalities. Hau actually looks like he has some distincitveness to him, so that's definitely a step in the right direction.

Malco    64
On 7/9/2016 at 8:12 AM, Smitje said:

Might be some mythical creature in the Pokémon world... :P

Possible. And I am actually thinking it's also a description for groups of Pokemon like say, Torchics.

On 9/4/2016 at 10:31 AM, Ithsme said:

I'm actually looking forward to Hau. My problem with XY's rivals is that they had flat personalities. Hau actually looks like he has some distincitveness to him, so that's definitely a step in the right direction.

Like taking the character development of 3 of the XY buddies, and putting them all into one character... it would make them work better.

----

Say, anyone want Hau to possibly have a phase or something, like joining the evil team at some point? Unless that's Lillie's job.

Nomyt    50
On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 5:48 AM, Malco said:

Well, in some of the anime we've seen things like normal fish, and random creatures, more so in older episodes when there wasn't a billion new pokemon to fill in the gaps. I like to think that normal animals are there, but as eyes that would normal see this creatures in our world, so our minds blank them out. If that makes sense.