Sign in to follow this  
TeeJay

Help on posting statuses?

TeeJay    12

Okay, I give up. I use the mobile version of this site and couldn't find an option to post a status anywhere, so I figured maybe the mobile view of the site was just missing the feature. 

But now I wanted to post something so badly that I opened up my laptop for the first time in months to access the site there, and I just spent a good 15 minutes looking around and STILL can't find an option to post a status.

So I give up! Where is it? It's somewhere super obvious, isn't it.

• Like 1

Nomyt    50

On the main list of boards, there's the status reader on the right of the screen. Which has the updater bit at the top of it. If it's not there, check your profile. It has the facebook "what are you thinking?", which'll post it as a status.

Nomyt    50

Possibly, never been on here on my mobile, so I can't answer that question. Maybe something that PJ could answer, maybe send him a private message since it's been a while.

TeeJay    12
8 hours ago, pokejungle said:

http://pokejungle.net/forums/index.php?/profile/162-teejay/

You should be able to go to your profile (linked above) and if you scroll down a bit there's a box that says "What's on your mind?" This shows up even on mobile

I....I don't see any box that says that...

I see various info about myself and then an activity feed, and that's it. I can switch between the activity feed and the About Me section via a dropdown box.

I feel like I'm missing something incredibly obvious but I swear to you I don't see it

TeeJay    12

No. :(

My front page looks just like that including the Members and Recent Status Updates headlines with everyone's statuses underneath, only missing the "What's on your mind?" box.

Literally the only thing missing is that little box for me to type in.

pokejungle    25
On 6/12/2016 at 7:18 AM, TeeJay said:

So no word on this?

FOUND THE ISSUE.

I guess if you go to Profile -> Edit Profile there's a setting to enable Status Updates and for some reason yours were set to be disabled. Should be working now :D

TeeJay    12
13 hours ago, pokejungle said:

FOUND THE ISSUE.

I guess if you go to Profile -> Edit Profile there's a setting to enable Status Updates and for some reason yours were set to be disabled. Should be working now :D

Omg it's there now, THANK YOU!

• Like 2