pokejungle

Chatty Cathy's Daily Chit-Chat [Spring 2016]

Malco    64

I need to play Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator now! I can't afford to wait for PS 4.5 or whatever it'll be called. I have a dilemma.

I thought of something that's weird in Pokemon. Some characters have said Mega Evolution is based on the bond between trainer and Pokemon... OK?
Yet I minimized the happiness of one of my Lopunnies and Kangaskhans so they can use Frustration...

TeeJay    12

I hadn't mentioned this yet because it seemed like something more suited to a Status update, but since I STILL CAN'T FIND THE OPTION....

I've been on a cruise for the past few days. Today is day 5, and our final full day on the ship. Tomorrow I'll wake up and we'll be already docked. It was fun while it lasted...

pokejungle    25
On 6/11/2016 at 1:39 AM, TeeJay said:

I hadn't mentioned this yet because it seemed like something more suited to a Status update, but since I STILL CAN'T FIND THE OPTION....

I've been on a cruise for the past few days. Today is day 5, and our final full day on the ship. Tomorrow I'll wake up and we'll be already docked. It was fun while it lasted...

Glad we finally tracked down that issue and got it fixed ;)

I want to go on a cruise. My family went on one when I was in Japan during my high school exchange year, can you believe that?!

RanDumb    1
On 6/16/2016 at 6:55 AM, pokejungle said:

I want to go on a cruise. My family went on one when I was in Japan during my high school exchange year, can you believe that?!

Don't worry, my parents would do the same thing. :P how goes it pokejungle, long time. Again. Gonna try to be a lil more active now. I like the new forums :)

Green    90
16 minutes ago, pokejungle said:

So... what's up everyone? :)

Nothing Much...

My Summer Break is winding to an end. Just two more weeks. I'm trying to get a lot of Omega Ruby training in before School starts. I hear 8th grade's easy. Let's hope that's true....

pokejungle    25

Yeah I've only got about a week left myself. Honestly, I'm ready to go back to work... otherwise I just stay home all day because Japan is super hot in the summer and I don't feel like getting all sweaty :(

• Like 1

Cosmos    0

Wow it's been so long since I had a summer break I forgot about them lol >_> I worked through all of my summer breaks since 2010 or something like that. 

Oza    4

I'm on like perpetual summer break that's gone on from summer to monsoon and will possibly continue into winter.

Kevin    2

Woke up this morning to see a construction worker trying to peek into my window on the other side of my blinds while standing on those elevating platforms. So I suddenly flipped the blinds open on him. 9_9

• Like 1

Green    90
4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Woke up this morning to see a construction worker trying to peek into my window on the other side of my blinds while standing on those elevating platforms. So I suddenly flipped the blinds open on him. 9_9

I did that in a Hotel once.

Kevin    2
7 hours ago, Green said:

I did that in a Hotel once.

One of the cleaning ladies actually came into my hotel room without permission once. Pretty awkward. 

gamer2000    6

Looking back on how I spent the majority of my Summer thinking I'd failed all my exams and that I wouldn't get into college only to find out a while ago that I'd passed all of them with good grades...

Mr_Roboduck    13

Summer passed by hella quick! August 28th is back to Uni day for me, although I'm currently in Japan on holiday. Pretty awesome stuff here, went to the Pokemon center in both Tokyo and Kyoto (Kyoto was muuuuuch better) and now winding down up in Hokkaido to finish the trip off. 

Another year of work and tears is upon (some of) us. 

Green    90
21 minutes ago, Mr_Roboduck said:

Summer passed by hella quick! August 28th is back to Uni day for me, although I'm currently in Japan on holiday. Pretty awesome stuff here, went to the Pokemon center in both Tokyo and Kyoto (Kyoto was muuuuuch better) and now winding down up in Hokkaido to finish the trip off. 

Another year of work and tears is upon (some of) us. 

Tomorrow's my last day :(

Summer went by too fast (not really, it was super long for me, but still)

Smitje    64
On 23-8-2016 at 5:08 AM, Mr_Roboduck said:

Oh well, I guess it just means Sun and Moon are closer than ever :D

Depends on where you live. Europe is getting them 5 days later..