pokejungle

Chatty Cathy's Daily Chit-Chat [Spring 2016]

pokejungle    25

For those new to the forums, Daily Chit-Chat is a place to wind down and basically just chat in a relaxed manor with fellow members. You can talk about your day, what you're watching, what you're doing, anything.

Me? I'm getting ready for bed right now. Sick right now actually, but had to get the forums up today for everyone :)

• Like 2

gamer2000    6

Pretty damn bored. I've never watched Game of Thrones so I'm thinking about binge watching a couple seasons. I've also just started Golden Sun The Lost Age.

Smitje    64

I just finished the last episodes of Digimon Tri. Now the wait begins until September with the third chapter comes out. Seriously considering re-watching all of it..  

• Like 1

Nomyt    50

Hope you feel better soon. Just started coming down with a cold too, great start to my weekend! (I usually work Saturday, and Sunday. I regularly get Thursday and Friday off, so in my eyes it's my weekend. :D )

Got martial arts training later on, so resting as much as I can till then. Plus dosing myself up on meds. Although, left my 2DS charger at work, so can't play Pokémon Blue. :(

Svartulv    3

Hello everyone, again!

I don't know about your countries, but the whole next week is a national holiday here. I'll be going back to my hometown today. I really wish I didn't have to, tho...

How are you all?

gamer2000    6
40 minutes ago, Svartulv said:

Hello everyone, again!

I don't know about your countries, but the whole next week is a national holiday here. I'll be going back to my hometown today. I really wish I didn't have to, tho...

How are you all?

Well you said you're from Venezuela correct? Then if that is the case the country I'm from is pretty close to yours.  We don't have a bank holiday for the entire week but it is called Holy Week. 

Svartulv    3
5 hours ago, gamer2000 said:

Well you said you're from Venezuela correct? Then if that is the case the country I'm from is pretty close to yours.  We don't have a bank holiday for the entire week but it is called Holy Week. 

Yup, it's Holy Week. However, this year the President ordered all businesses, either private or public, to close the whole week. Yay crisis.

Btw, where are you from? If you want to tell

4 hours ago, Smitje said:

Psst. https://kissanime.to/Anime/Digimon-Adventure-Tri

It is the first chapter the second is also there. ;)

THANKS <3 I will check it out.

gamer2000    6
6 hours ago, Svartulv said:

Yup, it's Holy Week. However, this year the President ordered all businesses, either private or public, to close the whole week. Yay crisis.

Btw, where are you from? If you want to tell

THANKS <3 I will check it out.

Grenada.

Smitje    64
8 hours ago, pokejungle said:

Monday is a holiday here in Japan for the... vernal equinox? There are so many holidays lol

So a holiday to celebrate the spring? Is there a holiday for each season?

pokejungle    25
3 hours ago, Smitje said:

So a holiday to celebrate the spring? Is there a holiday for each season?

There are holidays for just about everything. Many people, at least in Tokyo, work for offices and the holidays give them mandatory days off. So in the Japanese calendar there are a lot of holidays. There's also no 2-3 month summer break for students either, so it's a nice break for them too.

Svartulv    3

Okay, that's interesting... Here we /do/ have many holidays AND many breaks and stuff. But, at least at the college level, education is pretty hard, so it's well-balanced.

Hey everyone! I've been at a conlanging community these past few months. I've lately been reading up on the Pokémon manga as well. (The RS chapter is the best one obviously)

How is everyone?

pokejungle    25
On 3/24/2016 at 3:04 PM, TheFire's-Inside- said:

Wow, MMC closed and I had to come here to find some nostalgia? So be it!

K'zilla - all is well, enjoying the surrealism. How's things by you?

Welcome to our new beginning :)

Malco    64

I... sadly don't, which is why I got Street Fighter for the PC.

Randomly, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained on the iPad, recently.

TeeJay    12

I've been playing through Heart Gold again. Last night I spent ALL night trying to get a simple Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu, and it paid off...eventually.

I just finished getting all the Kanto badges yesterday, too. So right now I'm just training at Mt. Silver for the battle with Red.