kinesisQ

What Are You Listening To?

kinesisQ    2

Ahhhh the ever popular message board classic. It's simple, show everyone what you're listening to! 

Who knows, you might meet someone else with the same music taste, I bet we don't have just Pokemon in common.

Today's tune has been stuck in my head since I woke up, I think it's something to do with the way the sun's coming through my window -

Malco    64

Most I listen to J-Pop and anime theme songs and video game music.

This is pretty cool. One of the best Resident Evil tracks ever. Keeps the blood flowing.

(I'm tempted to shill Try Everything, but decided against it.)

Malco    64

I posted this on the disqus, but this song is too good to not be on this thread.

After 40 seconds there's an interesting twist/remix to the tune. Perfect for heated and steamy battles with Team Magma.

• Like 2

TeeJay    12

I've been loving this Jazz cover of the Eterna Forest music. I listen to it in my playlidt every night at work. It really picks up around 1:17!

https://youtu.be/hRGs8UovlTE

I'm sorry, I don't know how to embed videos here yet...

Edited by TeeJay

Nomyt    50

I'm in love with this song. Area 11 are a little known band from the uk, who are slowly gaining momentum. Their second album is out next month, and their new song "The Contract" was first played on Kerrang Radio! Met the band two years ago, when they did their "Ni Tour", some of their songs from the first album are based on Anime, and even have the odd Japanese line thrown in.

Nomyt    50
On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 3:44 PM, TeeJay said:

I've been loving this Jazz cover of the Eterna Forest music. I listen to it in my playlidt every night at work. It really picks up around 1:17!

https://youtu.be/hRGs8UovlTE

I'm sorry, I don't know how to embed videos here yet...

I just copied and pasted the link from youtube, embedded it automatically.

Nomyt    50
9 minutes ago, Poekoko said:

I dunno if there is any Megaman X fans here, but I'm surprised I haven't found this remix before

Loved MM as a kid. Played 2, 3, 4, X, and Legends (and even Legends 2). And the weird one (never remember the name of it.)

Really want another MM game. :(

Poekoko    88
1 minute ago, Nomyt said:

Loved MM as a kid. Played 2, 3, 4, X, and Legends (and even Legends 2). And the weird one (never remember the name of it.)

Really want another MM game. :(

I never really played the originals until later, but the X series I played the heck out of on the PS2. Too bad Megaman games are basically dead now...

Was the other game Starforce or Battle Network?

Malco    64

I did have fun times with Battle Network but I found the protagonist and his friends too bland. Starforce is when I really got into the characters but unfortunately it was short-lived compared to BN.

Nomyt    50
9 hours ago, Poekoko said:

I never really played the originals until later, but the X series I played the heck out of on the PS2. Too bad Megaman games are basically dead now...

Was the other game Starforce or Battle Network?

Battle Network sounds familiar. Using jack ports to go into a digital work, sort of thing?

TeeJay    12
14 hours ago, Poekoko said:

I dunno if there is any Megaman X fans here, but I'm surprised I haven't found this remix before:

DUDE! Megaman X is my childhood! It was one of the first games I ever played; I love it to death.

As for Battle Network, I'm a huge fan of those games too! The series in general is a mixed bag but I still love them...mostly. My favorites are 3 and 6, with 4 and 5 being my least favorites.

I played most of the Starforce series too. It's okay, but I could never get over being limited to the back row while you had full reign over half the field in Battle Network. So to me it'll never live up to the Battle Network games.

Edited by TeeJay