Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Samurott

Introduction

7 posts in this topic

Hi everone!! 

My name is mr.Samurott. I've been a pokejungle fan since 2013, when pokemon XY released. It was cool to talk sbout the news of pokmeon xy. Now that we're getting a new pokemon, I looking forward to to start talking in pokemonjungle. Really miss those time. 

Hope to all the new pokejungle fans to enjoy all our comments and post snd to start participating.

best regard.

Mr.Samurott.

1 person likes this

Welcome Mr. Samurott, sir.

Lots to speculate about with Sun & Moon coming at least!

On 9/25/2016 at 8:39 PM, PokemonMaster_Wes said:

I'm also a long time fan of this site and serebii.net. I should have created an account here years ago. 

THIS site has only existed for a few months. THE MAIN SITE and MOUNT MOON COMMUNITY were the originals. But welcome to both of you.

Hello there ! I'm Daisy from UK,a freelance writer and newbie in this forum,so guys i want to know to play and from where to download this game :)

Dissertation Writing

Hello to Mr Samurott, as I missed this post the first time around, we hope you come back soon.

And hello @Daisy22, welcome to the boards, please stay a while. I'm from the UK too. :) Sadly we don't post download links to any pokemon game, apart from the official Nintendo website. ;) Pirating games is as bad as being a Member of Team Rocket.