Luigi0301

Luigi Wants to Know- Kanto

Luigi0301    6

Hey everyone first of all i hope its alright that im adding topics. i sorta want a new like my own trend going called "Luigi Wants to Know" if its not ok i will stop but i want to continue with a few more before i end it lol. so as most people know we recently had a kanto classic tournament which i have to say, i LOVED. i thought it was great to see kanto pokemon and a 6v6 battle with no items. (call me a genwunner xD) so it got me thinking why not do this will all regions?? so to start, i wanna hear the following:

-favorite kanto starter

-favorite kanto pokemon

-favorite gym leader

-favorite elite four member

-team if you battled in the tournament

-favorite gym badge

-Luigi

p.s i used:

slowbro,

vaporeon,

snorlax,

tauros,

kangaskhan,

and charizard.

if you want details to any of these pokemon dont hesitate to ask!

Smitje    64
  • Favourite Kanto starter

Squirtle. First ever Pokémon I had and therefore it will always be the best Kanto starter for me. 

• Favourite Kanto Pokémon

Clefable, Gengar and Porygon. 

• Favourite gym leader

Surge? He looks so tough but he only has Raichu so any Ground move beats it. Also I can remember getting so stuck on his GYM puzzle while this time in Yellow I was in and out in five minutes?..

• Favourite Elite Four member

Lorelei? I don't know I don't really have a favourite E4 member.

• Team if you battled in the tournament

Raticate, Clefable, Cloyster, Gengar, Raichu and Marowak. 

I came 221st out of 232... (Out of my country)

• Favourite gym badge

Rainbow Badge, is the one I find looking the nicest. If we talk about nostalgia I would pick the Boulder Badge.

Wes    115

Favorite Kanto Starter: Chamander

Favorite Kanto Pokemon: Charizard, Alakazam, Arbok

Favorite Gym Leader: Sabrina

Favorite Elite Four Member: Agatha

Team If You Battled In The Tournament: I don't even know. I suck at competitive battling.

Favorite Gym Badge: Rainbow

Nomyt    50

-favorite kanto starter

-favorite kanto pokemon

-favorite gym leader

-favorite elite four member

-team if you battled in the tournament

-favorite gym badge

Bulbasaur.

Jolteon

Misty :3

Lance.

Pass, and Pass.

Luigi0301    6
18 hours ago, Wes said:

Favorite Kanto Starter: Chamander

Favorite Kanto Pokemon: Charizard, Alakazam, Arbok

Favorite Gym Leader: Sabrina

Favorite Elite Four Member: Agatha

Team If You Battled In The Tournament: I don't even know. I suck at competitive battling.

Favorite Gym Badge: Rainbow

Nice! i like charmander too lol. and omg seeing you put arbok only reminded me of of the Hoenn pokemon episode called A Poached Ego where Jessie and James release their Arbok and Weezing and them being attacked by Tyranitar.... so sad ;_; 

Luigi0301    6
8 hours ago, Nomyt said:

Bulbasaur.

Jolteon

Misty :3

Lance.

Pass, and Pass.

Jolteon and Espeon will forever be my favorite eeveelutions. i love electric and psychic type!! :). and why couldnt they make Ash and Misty a thing???

• Like 1

Smitje    64
3 hours ago, Luigi0301 said:

Jolteon and Espeon will forever be my favorite eeveelutions. i love electric and psychic type!! :). and why couldnt they make Ash and Misty a thing??

Weren't Ash and Misty a thing wasn't the last episode with Misty one where Ash told himself how he would miss her and how much she means to him, before realizing Brock and Misty were still in his face?

• Like 1

Nomyt    50
15 hours ago, Luigi0301 said:

IJolteon and Espeon will forever be my favorite eeveelutions. i love electric and psychic type!! :).

Same here. Jolteon was the only electric pokemon I liked at the time of gen one. Then when Gen 2 came out. I was happy to get new eevees. However, it wasn't until the gamecube games that Esp and Umbr really shined to me.

Luigi0301    6
47 minutes ago, Nomyt said:

Same here. Jolteon was the only electric pokemon I liked at the time of gen one. Then when Gen 2 came out. I was happy to get new eevees. However, it wasn't until the gamecube games that Esp and Umbr really shined to me.

lol same here!! colosseum opened my eyes to espeon and umbreon

Luigi0301    6
12 hours ago, Smitje said:

Weren't Ash and Misty a thing wasn't the last episode with Misty one where Ash told himself how he would miss her and how much she means to him, before realizing Brock and Misty were still in his face?

lol i remember when Misty walked home and thought about how she like Misty but they never really made it a thing. its a thing between Ash and Serena now but i dont watch that anime. i dont like it anymore

Smitje    64
7 hours ago, Luigi0301 said:

lol i remember when Misty walked home and thought about how she like Misty but they never really made it a thing. its a thing between Ash and Serena now but i dont watch that anime. i dont like it anymore

Me neither. Did he ever win anything after the Orange Islands? (A thing that could've been a thing in a game.)

Luigi0301    6
15 hours ago, Smitje said:

Me neither. Did he ever win anything after the Orange Islands? (A thing that could've been a thing in a game.)

totally agree. the orange islands wouldve been so fun

Smitje    64
12 hours ago, Luigi0301 said:

totally agree. the orange islands wouldve been so fun

Maybe they will be in S&M? :P 

That battle was so intense if I remember right. 

Luigi0301    6
19 hours ago, Smitje said:

Maybe they will be in S&M? :P 

That battle was so intense if I remember right. 

lol orange islands are sooo old at this point. i highly doubt they will make an S&M appearance lol. i will say that gen 7= lucky 7=my lucky number= we better get more than 101 pokemon xD 

Smitje    64
5 hours ago, Luigi0301 said:

lol orange islands are sooo old at this point. i highly doubt they will make an S&M appearance lol. i will say that gen 7= lucky 7=my lucky number= we better get more than 101 pokemon xD 

The current rumours in the S&M topic say 115? So more than 101 :D 

Luigi0301    6
6 hours ago, Smitje said:

The current rumours in the S&M topic say 115? So more than 101 :D 

rumors are rumors till confirmed lol but thats like a decent amount. honestly i remember seeing a thing saying they were going back to simplicity with the games and i wanna see more simple creations for pokemon sorta like say dewgong. also i wanna see something like 150 new pokemon. but maybe im too picky xD

Smitje    64
23 hours ago, Luigi0301 said:

rumors are rumors till confirmed lol but thats like a decent amount. honestly i remember seeing a thing saying they were going back to simplicity with the games and i wanna see more simple creations for pokemon sorta like say dewgong. also i wanna see something like 150 new pokemon. but maybe im too picky xD

The thing is if they from the get go made each region their own with only their Pokémon. Things would be different, but they already didn't do that with Johto, what also makes sense given Kanto and Johto are linked. I wouldn't mind seeing 150 new Pokémon, but I would like to also have access to the old ones from the get go. 

I also wish they would tweak battling. Specifically double battles, give us the option to mix moves. I have often used Clefable and Gengar and instead of them doing Moonblast and Shadowball, they would do Shadowblast. Both damages + possible STAB /2 is the base damage?