Sign in to follow this  
Smitje

What are you reading currently?

Smitje    64

Very basic, what are you reading and are you enjoying it?

Maybe you're looking for a new book to read, and want to see what the forum is reading before you make your final choice. 

Wes    115

I'm currently reading The Plague by Albert Camus for school, and I'm surprised to find I'm actually enjoying it. When I finish that I'd like to get back into the Ender's Game series (Orson Scott Card), but I haven't definitively chosen my next book.

Svartulv    3

I'm reading a Venezuelan book, its title is "Breve manual (ampliado) para reconocer minicuentos" (translates to "Brief (extended) manual to recognize ministories"), by Violeta Rojo. I really like it so far!

Smitje    64

I'm reading 'How I life now' from Meg Rosoff in Dutch, I'm enjoying it. One of my favourite books is 'Just in Case' also written by her.

Flyffel    7

A manga called "20th century boys". I'm halfway now, at volume 12. It is one of the best manga I have ever read!

It's a political thriller seinen about a bunch of friends who were normal kids in the '70s and they had wild fantasies about the future and how they would save the earth from an evil organization.

It's the end of the '90s now and suddenly their fantasies from the '70s start getting uncomfortably real... and as the only people who are aware of this they have to face the consequences...

Edited by Flyffel