Sign in to follow this  
gamer2000

What Are You Watching?

gamer2000    6

Hey there fellow members. The fourth season of House of Cards has come and gone so I'm looking for a new show to really sink my teeth into. I've recently started looking at Game of Thrones and so far so good. So let me know what shows you're currently watching, maybe I can watch them too. 

Smitje    64

There are eight new Digimon episodes out, following the characters of the first (and second) season. I've really enjoyed those. 

Smitje    64
59 minutes ago, Svartulv said:

I NEED to watch Digimon Tri! D:

But as for now, I'm also going to start the Shadowhunters tv series, kinda peer pressured by my friends.

You really should :D

Also Shadowhunters is ok, all the acting can be bad. The actor that plays Alec is probably the best. 

Svartulv    3
18 hours ago, Smitje said:

You really should :D

Also Shadowhunters is ok, all the acting can be bad. The actor that plays Alec is probably the best. 

Well, that's unfortunate, for my favorite character is Alec :( but well. I guess I'll watch.

I think I'll start Dgimon Tri today though, after I study for a while.

Smitje    64
6 hours ago, Svartulv said:

Well, that's unfortunate, for my favorite character is Alec :( but well. I guess I'll watch.

I think I'll start Dgimon Tri today though, after I study for a while.

I meant that the actor that plays Alec is the best actor in the show.

Green    90

Well. A few days ago, I started watching The Flash 

I love it. It's a great show, it has a nice mystery element and it has a reasonable, possible, logical reason for the Superhero to have powers.

Also..... I was watching Gravity Falls, but.... ;~;

Edited by Green
  • Like 2

kinesisQ    2

I'm on the 3rd series of Dexter right now and I'm losing interest, does anybody have a recommendation that's similar? Really into the whole crime scene theme but it's hard to find a show that does it right. 

Wes    115

I've just started to rewatch No. 6, my favorite anime by far. It's very short though, so I'll probably be finished tonight or tomorrow. :P

Poekoko    88

I've been watching Daredevil season 2. Not going to give any spoilers, but you all should watch it! It is awesome, but kind of very gory in my opinion, so you little ones should stay away... if there are any little kids on here.

daredevil.jpg

• Like 1

Wes    115

I know I just posted here a couple days ago, but I had to come say that I've started watching The Real O'Neals. The story is very well drawn out, and the characters are all so relatable. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes comedic television or LGBT entertainment. 

Green    90
On 4/7/2016 at 8:56 PM, Poekoko said:

I've been watching Daredevil season 2. Not going to give any spoilers, but you all should watch it! It is awesome, but kind of very gory in my opinion, so you little ones should stay away... if there are any little kids on here.

daredevil.jpg

No little kids. Just me.

SAULMARQ    1

Daredevil Season 2 is AMAZING haha, as some of you have already pointed out. It's currently my all-time favorite show. It used to be The Walking Dead, but these days I can't stand that show. I basically just cringe-watch it at this point. :/

Edited by SAULMARQ
  • Like 1

Green    90

I recently started watching Designated Survivor. My dad and I enjoy it a lot. It's a great show. I would recommend it to people who like Mystery and Political stuff.

Smitje    64

I watched the pilot of Westwood, I actually thought it was just an one hour special. Turns out there is a whole season of it.