Sign in to follow this  
Laqqy

USUM Trainer Names

Laqqy    0

With the release of USun and UMoon, I've realized I don't know what to call my trainer. I ended up naming him Eclipse on my ultra moon, which is probably very generic. On ultra sun I want to name it something different, but I'm not sure. What's some trainer names that you used? (Real names not needed, if youre one of those people)

pokejungle    25

If I don’t use my real name, I use Jungle. Ever try looking up a word and using the Japanese (or another languages’s) translation? I guess that’s pretty nerdy but 9_9

EDIT: I saw someone on Twitter suggest Polaris, I thought that was a rather unique choice

• Like 1

Nomyt    50

Either my real name, or Nomyt, or if I choose a girl character then it's Alice. (Shrugs, I guess I'm just unoriginal.)

Eclipse    0

What does shoku mean in english? I've been trying to find a translation for Eclipse and I get 3 things: Nisshoku (日食) [Solar eclipse], Gesshoku (月食) [Lunar eclipse], and Shoku (食). I've found alot of words that Shoku could mean, meal, food, and eclipse are the most common though. So my main question is, does shoku (食) mean eclipse? And if not, what is eclipse in japanese? Thanks! (Don't trust google translate)

Laqqy    0

Oh hahaha nice we share a name i guess then 

On 12/6/2017 at 11:20 AM, Eclipse said:

What does shoku mean in english? I've been trying to find a translation for Eclipse and I get 3 things: Nisshoku (日食) [Solar eclipse], Gesshoku (月食) [Lunar eclipse], and Shoku (食). I've found alot of words that Shoku could mean, meal, food, and eclipse are the most common though. So my main question is, does shoku (食) mean eclipse? And if not, what is eclipse in japanese? Thanks! (Don't trust google translate)