pokejungle

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Discussion

Smitje    64

I like always with every new game hope for following Pokémon once again.. Other than that I hope they have a better breeding road this time, the running in circles one isn't that handy. 

I hope that there will be Pokémon at the start of the game that I haven't ever used yet.  

pokejungle    25

One thing that worries me is that since the Battle Tree was confirmed back in, that may lessen the possibility of a Battle Frontier? I really miss having something like that in the game.

• Sad 1

Stevosan    1

Absol-utely!  I've spend over 200+ hours in platinum and HeartGold and the new frontiers were so stylish, fun and challenging. The tree seems so underwhelming, I thought at least you might reach the top or something. The subway and PWT were exciting, but I'm biased since I love trains and it felt like it had more heart to me. In comparison, I've spend hardly a quarter of that time playing every other game without a good BF or equivalent, the battle factory for instance was amazing, I loved using Pokemon I wouldn't ever have used and coming to appreciate them. 

I dont even even hope for a new BF anymore nowadays. I stopped wishing for one after we got so many, many games without any... Curse you ORAS, it was just a tease. Bleh. Boy who cried wolf and all that. ¬¬

Edit: where are mah promised emoji sewaddles? T^T

Edited by Stevosan
  • LOL 1
  • Sad 1

Smitje    64
9 minutes ago, Stevosan said:

Absol-utely!  I've spend over 200+ hours in platinum and HeartGold and the new frontiers were so stylish, fun and challenging. The tree seems so underwhelming, I thought at least you might reach the top or something. The subway and PWT were exciting, but I'm biased since I love trains and it felt like it had more heart to me. In comparison, I've spend hardly a quarter of that time playing every other game without a good BF or equivalent, the battle factory for instance was amazing, I loved using Pokemon I wouldn't ever have used and coming to appreciate them. 

I dont even even hope for a new BF anymore nowadays. I stopped wishing for one after we got so many, many games without any... Curse you ORAS, it was just a tease. Bleh. Boy who cried wolf and all that. ¬¬

Edit: where are mah promised emoji sewaddles? T^T

At the heart in the bottom right corner, if you hover over that you get the Sewaddles!

• Nice 1
  • Sad 1

Douwert    1

I think sun and moon were overhyped and that's why this game will suffer. I think it will be a great game that improves on everything sun and moon lacked, even if there is no battle frontier I think they'll improve the Battle Tree. But since there are new Ultra Beasts I'm excited for the possibility of new alolan forms, and I like that I can catch way more pokemon in USUM.

Edited by Douwert
  • Nice 1

Nomyt    50

I'm looking forward to USuMo more so than SuMo. Necrozma city, more story for UBs, battling Lillie (I don't want to, but I have to. :( )

Josh Omega    30

I am excited for this game but at the same time I probably won’t pick it up on release day. I am pauog off my switch that day and I will start focusing on getting games for it. Will probably get it sometime in December and if anything I am planning to get my nieces both a copy for Christmas!

• Like 1

Nomyt    50
On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:50 PM, Eclipse said:

Is lilly bad in it?

When I play it I'll tell you. ;) We don't know, but she is suppose to be a trainer in this game. Maybe in this universe because she never met Sun/Moon until three years later, she possibly had to toughen up a bit to survive until then. *shrugs*

Eclipse    0
On 11/10/2017 at 5:52 PM, Nomyt said:

When I play it I'll tell you. ;) We don't know, but she is suppose to be a trainer in this game. Maybe in this universe because she never met Sun/Moon until three years later, she possibly had to toughen up a bit to survive until then. *shrugs*

DON'T TELL ME! xD