Sign in to follow this  
SyupendousStufful101

What is your Opinion on Pokemon Ultra Sun & Pokemon Ultra Moon?

So, I have'nt posted content on this site in a while so i thought I could do something now. So let's get right into it!!!

So, if you have'nt seen yet, Some amazing Pokemon news was revealed to us on the June 6 Nintendo Direct focused directly on Pokemon. The broadcast was about 8 minutes long and revealed some amazing new games! This Nintendo Direct revealed the first Pokemon game for the Nintendo Switch, Pokken Tournament DX, which is basically Pokken Tournament but with new characters. Next we have the reveal that the 1999 Pokemon games, Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver, will be releasing on the Nintendo eShop on September 22, which is also the day that Pokken Tournament DX releases for the nintendo Switch! Lastly is my favorite news from this Nintendo Direct; pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!!! These games supposedly take place a few years after the events of Pokemon Sun and Moon and are the sequels of the 2016 titles. The teaser trailer revealed some awesome things, like maybe exclusive Z-Moves for Lycanroc Midday and Mimikyu and what looks to be Solgaleo and Lunala in their Radiant Sun and Full Moon phases, but it looks like they are fused with Necrozma! Below is a picture of the possibe fusions:

Image result for pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon solgaleoImage result for pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon solgaleo

Pretty neat is'nt it? Also, the playabe characters have a new look, too:

Image result for pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon playable characters                                                                       Related image

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesiting, if I do say so myself!

Anyway, the REAL reason of this is to see what your opinions are on the new games and Pokemon in the comments below!

Well, that's enough for me... for now..... :) 

• Like 1

Nomyt    48

When they say New Pokémon found in Alola. I hope they mean completely new pokemon. Old pokemon from old gens would be a let down.

I'm interested to see how they made the region different?

Maybe the Aether Paradise is gone, maybe the gyms are back, maybe completely new island altogether.

All I know is, I want my Necrozma hybrids.